Safe Cities 5 - Evaluation
In stage 5 of the Urban Book process, evaluation, community members, government officials and leaders track changes to women’s safety in their areas and identify the concrete results and impacts of their work.
Participatory tools to support evaluation for safer cities:
- Evaluation of progress on action plans - identify the progress of each action plan / service using the tools from Safe Cities 1-4. This process should be undertaken before the next urban forum.
- Focus group discussions - group discussions with participants and their communities in each community / town based on a questionnaire. This process should be undertaken before the urban forum.
- Urban Forum - Revisit the tools used in Safe Cities 1-2 with the community during the urban forum.
- Making Cities and Urban Spaces Safe for Women and Girls: Safety Audit Participatory Toolkit. Developed for ActionAid International by Social Development Direct (SDD), January 2013.
- Urban Book for Women: GRPS and safety mapping. ActionAid Myanmar, 2016.
Help improve this toolbox
How can we improve this toolbox? Give us concrete feedback on what you think is missing.