Public service trust diagram
To explore the levels of trust in public services in a community.
- For all the issues identified previously in the process, ask participants to use Chapatti / Venn diagrams to map trust in public services.
- Draw a big circle and write one issue in the centre.
- Place public services linked to the issue and those that the community trust inside the circle, mark public services with no trust on the outside; services that the community somewhat trusts can be placed on the circumference of the circle.
- Repeat step 1 to 3 for each issue (i.e. undertake a trust mapping for each issue).
- For each public service identified complete the matrix below using the traffic light tool.
Accountability and transparency
For purposes of accountability and transparency, a board should be installed in public view (for example outside local government offices) that includes the service mapping:
Here you can download some useful resources.
We have used this tool
Used in these toolboxes